Apparently it’s not socially acceptable for a man to invite another man out just for coffee or to go out for a meal, in case it’s perceived as a date. Like it’s fine if you wanna go to the pub and drink beer and have a chat but make it non-alcoholic and suddenly you’re not straight anymore? You can go to the cinema together but ONLY if it’s an action movie. You guys can’t even just go shopping with each other. Oh masculinity, so fragile, so strange.
it’s so weird that people are shaming Beyonce for being sexual during her performance when literally in the speech in flawless says “We teach girls that they cannot be sexual beings in the way that boys are." Like how do you miss the point that bad
do you think like 600 years ago book nerds got real mad when the printing press was invented because filthy casuals could get books without having to copy them out themselves
Actually yes they did
and there were certain ancient Greeks who were angry when writing was invented, because it meant that literature was more accessible to the filthy casual masses
true shit, people
People never change do they
we got taller
he was a boy
she was a girl
can i make it any more heteronormative
he was a punk, she did ballet
why couldnt they be gay
He wanted girls, she’d never tell,
But secretly she wanted girls as well
THIS IS HILARY DUFF.
THIS QUEEN BUILT DISNEY CHANNEL AND DIDN’T HAVE A SAD, DISAPPOINTING DOWNSPIRAL.
SHE IS THE ONLY DISNEY STAR THAT GOT IT RIGHT AND NOW SHE’S A HAPPILY MARRIED MOTHER.
THAT’S HOW ITS DONE.
CAN I ALSO ADD THAT SHE BATTLED ANOREXIA AND BEAT IT ALL TO HELL
“THE ONLY DISNEY STAR THAT GOT IT RIGHT”????
this is for all the girls who are big girls that don’t have a skinnier middle than their butt and thighs
the ones whos bellies hang over their underwear
who’s waist size is thicker than their shoulders, butt, or anywhere else on their bodies
who’s boobs are bigger than their butts, they have curvy lumps on their backs, muffin tops, chicken legs, thick arms and smaller bodies, no boobs, no butt, all middle, whatever.
you’re loved too. don’t forget that.
- Diaval having no idea how human courting works and trying to figure out how to gain Maleficent’s romantic affection
- Diaval being all antsy (+ more bold than usual) when mating season comes along
- Diaval and Maleficent sharing the tree she slept in as a child, with Mal in her usual spot and Dia sleeping in raven form a few branches above her
- Diaval collecting a whole bunch of tiny, shiny trinkets and things and hanging them up all over the tree until Maleficent gets pissed off because it’s so cluttered it’s beginning to lean over
- Diaval being surprised when Phillip tells him that, no, doing a courtship dance won’t help him attract Maleficent because it’s a bird thing
- Diaval not being too physically attracted to Maleficent because “mehh all humanoid women look vagely the same to me” but then she gets her wings back and it’s like “shIT SHE’S HOT”
Do u guys even realize the shipping possibilities what with Diaval being a ravenman because I do